Following Procedure for take admission in Aravali PG College Website : Aravali PG College
Application for admission shall be made in the prescribed form. The application form can be obtained from the college office by paying Rs.100/- in person for U.G. Courses and P.G.Courses. Separate application forms are to be submitted for each course. Filled in application forms along with Photo Copies of the Mark statement, Transfer certificate & Community certificate should reach the office within 10 days from the publication of ‘+2’ results or University Results.
In the case of P.G.Courses, the applicants need not wait for the publication of the final exam results. They can submit their application forms along with photo copies of the mark statements of the five semesters. If a candidate provisionally selected fails to qualify in the final examination ,the seat will be forfeited.
For UG and PG Courses
1. Students passing XII (HSC)/UG Exam or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission to the respective faculty.
2. Please check your eligibility as per Pandit Deendayal Upadhaya Shekhawati University, Sikar and Directorate of College Education Admission Policy 2019-20.
3. The eligibility for undergraduate course is a pass in +2 or any other equivalent degree as recognized by Pandit Deendayal Upadhaya Shekhawati University, Sikar.
4. Students seeking admission to this college will have to submit duly filled admission form along with the required fees on the specified date.
3. Following documents are to be produced with the admission form.
5. Necessary fees shall be paid along with the duly filled admission form accompanied with the required documents (original and attested true copies)
6. Students will be admitted provisionally and the admission will be confirmed only on the receipt of eligibility certificate from the Pandit Deendayal Upadhaya Shekhawati University, Sikar.
7. After seeking admission, student should procure the identity card duly signed by the college authority. Identity Card should be produced by the student whenever demanded by the college authority in the college campus.
8. Candidates will be permitted inside the classrooms only after the payment of neccessary fees for the year. At any instance the fees paid will not be refunded.
9. The names of candidate, who do not pay fees within stipulated time, will be removed from the attendance register. However, the candidate can be readmitted at the discretion of the Principal/Director, provided he/she pays the readmission fee and penalty fee.
10. Students ,who discontinue during the course of studies, will not be eligible for any fees concession/reduction.
11. For any query, Contact : +91-8696935485 (M)
12. For Full Details Click here : Website : Aravali PG College